We're Actively Looking To Hire A Personal Training Coach Who LOVES Fitness, Is Passionate About Helping Others & Who Wants to Make a Difference In Our Local Community!
Dear Possible New Team Member,
We're looking for the perfect person to join our team as a personal training coach in our all woman's studio!
At Fit 2 The Core/NutritionWorks, we offer personal training, small group training and nutrition coaching to help women reach their health and fitness goals by providing fun and energetic workouts, customized nutrition, and accountability and motivation.
First, let me tell you a little bit about my Fit 2 The Core/NutritionWorks Studio . I'm Camille Durante and I'm the proud owner of our family-owned company here in Cranston.
We're located on Oaklawn Ave. and I truly believe we have the best clients in the world!
We are committed to over-delivering to our clients to get them INCREDIBLE and life-changing results.
Our mission at Fit 2 The Core/NutritionWorks is to empower our clients to become the strongest, healthiest, most confident and UNSTOPPABLE version of themselves that they can be through motivation, education, and our commitment to lead by example.
We are looking to hire a part-time training coach, in our all woman's facility, who is available to lead Small Group Personal Training and potentially one on one training approximately 4 hours a week. The applicant must be a available to work late afternoons and early evenings or early mornings.
"Accepted applicants will go through a 6-8 week paid evaluation period prior to final hiring.
Create & Design Complete Programming for Our Clients: You'll be fully trained on our systems and methods for programming and how we work with our clients. We also encourage creativity and uniqueness, so you'll have flexibility to integrate your style and experience!
Deliver an INCREDIBLE Workout: Our clients come to us for results, but they stay for the community. We love to have FUN and make their time with us the BEST hour of their day. We expect out trainers to deliver a fun, energetic, safe, and effective workout each and every time. We also encourage creativity and uniqueness, so you'll have flexibility to integrate your style and experience!
Performing Assessments & Tracking Results: A large part of what we do is getting our clients RESULTS. You'll be expected to regularly perform fitness assessments, body fat tests, and take other various measurements. It's important that we keep track of their goals so we can measure and evaluate progress!
Educate & Inspire Our Clients: At Fit 2 The Core/NutritionWorks we walk-the-walk and we lead by setting the example. We're also regularly investing in our personal development and improving our craft. We share what we're learning with our clients to deliver top-notch service and because we truly care about helping them to succeed!
- ACE/NSCA/ACSM/NASM/NPTI or other national personal trainer certification or in the process of working towards one.
- CPR / First Aid Certification
- LOVE working with people and are passionate about helping people reach their goals through health and fitness
- Able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- Creative, and highly motivated, and a great problem solver!
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Self-learner and a knowledge seeker
- Ability to make sales, use social media platforms is a plus but not required
- Must have a positive, encouraging, enthusiastic, and patient personality with a passion for fitness, nutrition, and helping people.
- Certification in Nutrition would be nice but not required
If everything above sounds good to you,
- Please apply below.
- Please email me your resume with a cover letter about why you believe you will be a great fit for our team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we review your application and resume, if I believe you'll be a good fit for our team, I will reach out to you to set up an interview.
This position will not be available long, so if you're interested, take action quickly!
Looking forward to meeting you,